[STN-Affiliates] Will anyone share their videos?

Charles Aldridge Charles.Aldridge at txkisd.net
Tue Feb 24 05:29:41 PST 2009

Below is a link to our website.  Take a look at current productions as
well as archives.

Under Current Productions, watch "Runnin W J". This video won First
Place Spot Feature last STN Spring Nationals.  This is pretty much the
same contest as the on site Spot Feature at the convention, just a
different topic.

www.tigervision.org

Charles Aldridge
Apple Certified Pro