[STN-Affiliates] Damaged equipment

Kolbo, Keith S. keith.kolbo at ocps.net
Mon Feb 23 07:43:18 PST 2009

The most important thing that IO did was to buy durable equipment.  Consumer grade equipment does not hold up well under the hard use and careless hands.  It still does not stop accidental damage completely but it does reduce it considerably.  I pay for the repairs out of my pocket, so I tend to be protective of our equipment.

I am not a teacher, I just play one in TV class.

Keith S. Kolbo
TV Production
Oak Ridge High School
Orlando, Florida
407.852.3200 ext. 2620
 Sony Vegas Certification Trainer
Apple Certified Professional

 ORTV Samples at http://intheoz.com

"Oak Ridge High School, where every number is a student; not the other way around." KK