[STN-Affiliates] Convention 2009 Update

Romey, Jacalyn jromey at searcyschools.org
Thu Feb 26 15:25:52 PST 2009

Hey Everyone,

To put this in prospective, at last year's convention three DVDs were available; Sweet 16, film festival and music videos sold separately for $10 each. That is $30. Plus this new DVD will include the winners from all the other contests. Lots of content.  I know I have also paid about $30 for the fall and spring nationals DVDs.

Jacki Romey
Searcy High School
Searcy, AR