[STN-Affiliates] Help with Graphic Arts

Lisa Watson Lisa.Watson at cobbk12.org
Wed Feb 25 06:27:12 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm the video production teacher at South Cobb.  I'm writing you because I need some help, but not with video production.

I'm the department chair of CTAE here at South Cobb and we are in immediate need of a Graphic Arts instructor.  We lost ours yesterday (long story) and need to get someone in place very soon.

Can you ask your graphic arts instructors if they know someone who would be interested in teaching here at South Cobb in Austell, Georgia (suburb of Atlanta)?  The lab is nice and the school is a great place to work.  We have a wonderful, passionate staff who all like each other and sometimes hang out with each other after work.  We have a fantastic principal who understand the nuances and unique needs of a career tech educator and he is a staunch supporter of his teachers.  This CTAE department also has a fantastic department chair!  :-)

If you know of anyone, please ask them to please contact me as soon as possible this week so I can speak with them about requirements.  I can be reached at this email address or by phone at (770) 819-2611 ext. 264.

Best regards,

Lisa Watson, Teacher, Broadcast & Video Production (Eagle TV)
South Cobb High School
Department Chair, CTAE
2008-2009 Teacher of the Year
named recipient(s) only.