[STN-Affiliates] HELP!! iDvd problem

Sandy Beeson sbeeson.hhs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:55:54 PST 2009

We have been working all month on a 45 minute project that shows elective
teachers talking about their classes and why kids should sign up for their
class, etc.  It is supposed to air in three parts - Wednesday through
Friday.  I made a dvd out of it using iDvd and burned right before I came
home.  I came home to watch it and many of the titles and still shots are
very shaky (especially on MY part which I was very excited about airing!)
It took over an hour to burn - I have time to burn it again in the morning,
but I wanted to see if anyone has any ideas first before I re-burn it.  I
have a feeling this is all about processor speed!  Aarrgghh...  We have
worked so hard on this and it looks great on the Mac.  I hate to have it all
overshadowed by the shaky titles.  Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!

--
Sandy Beeson
War Eagle Television