[STN-Affiliates] Any Middle Schools going to Florida?

Kevin_Matsunaga/Kamakahelei/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Kevin_Matsunaga/Kamakahelei/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Tue Feb 24 11:18:14 PST 2009

Aloha!

My entire class of media production students will be making the long
journey from our island in the middle of the Pacific all the way to Florida
in a few weeks for the STN Convention and I was wondering what other middle
schools will be attending.  If you are taking your middle school kids to
Florida, please email me because I would love for our schools to meet up.
At the previous STN Conventions, they had a middle school mixer that was
apart from the high school dance.  This year they did away with that and
invited the middle schools to participate in the dance (which I'm not so
sure is a good idea).  I was thinking of doing something else with them
that night (possibly laser tag across the street) and if other middle
schools are interested, that could be our middle school mixer instead of
the dance.

Kevin Matsunaga
Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School
Lihue, Hawaii