[STN-Affiliates] Special Convention Winners DVD

RuebenVela ruebenvela at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 06:18:29 PST 2009

STN Affiliates -

Believe it or not, youtube has some winners on there.  If you type in "Student Television Network" you'll get about 3-4 winners in different categories.  (And, some other STN videos...not sure if they are winners or not.)

The new winners DVD will solve this problem for next year.  But, for now, schooltube and youtube can help.

Rene Vela
Palos Verdes High School
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
livefrom205.com