[STN-Affiliates] Will anyone share their videos?

Kolbo, Keith S. keith.kolbo at ocps.net
Tue Feb 24 07:07:19 PST 2009

Our biggest winner is at http://amediaprof.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=1

It is the Bucs piece.

More of our work but not contest entries can be found at http://intheoz.com

I am not a teacher, I just play one in TV class.

Keith S. Kolbo
TV Production
Oak Ridge High School
Orlando, Florida
407.852.3200 ext. 2620
 Sony Vegas Certification Trainer
Apple Certified Professional

 ORTV Samples at http://intheoz.com

"Oak Ridge High School, where every number is a student; not the other way around." KK