[STN-Affiliates] Will anyone share their videos?

phillip harris philharrisvideo at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 05:24:54 PST 2009

Interesting.I thought I remembered that STN duplicated the winners and sent
out DVD's to members at one time.  I didn't realize that the practice
stopped.  Does anyone else remember this?

Phillip L. Harris

Instructional Consultant, Visual Communication

Author of Television Production

(2006 by Goodheart-Willcox Co., Inc.)

703-455-1996

 <mailto:PhilHarrisVideo at verizon.net> PhilHarrisVideo at verizon.net