[STN-Affiliates] Will anyone share their videos?

Don Goble dgoble at ladue.k12.mo.us
Tue Feb 24 04:29:34 PST 2009

This is a great idea John. Rarely do we get to see the winning videos after the
awards ceremony. SchoolTube would be a great place to put all of these videos.
We've never won at the convention, so maybe those who have would be willing to
share your students' winning work on SchoolTube!

Don Goble
Ladue Horton Watkins H.S.
Broadcast Technology
LHS-TV
St. Louis, MO
314-983-5765
http://www.ladue.k12.mo.us/lhwhs/teacher_websites/dgoble/Don's%20iWeb/Site/Home_Page.html
http://www1.schooltube.com/Organization/OrganizationHome.aspx?oid=166862

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized.