[STN-Affiliates] stock footage

Jeremy Rawe JRawe at nisdtx.org
Mon Feb 23 12:57:11 PST 2009

I hope I am not violating any rules here...if so please let me
know...but this is a great deal for anyone needing stock footage and
they are no longer available.

I own an extra set of Digital Juice's Videotraxx Volumes 1 and 2.  I
have been looking to sell them.  We use them all the time for SD stock
footage.  Each volume contains 34 DVD's, 32 Categories, 3200 clips and
12 hours of footage.  DJ has discontinued the volumes.  I will take
100.00 each for them if anyone is interested.  I paid 250.00 a volume.
Much cheaper than $5-$40 per clip on stock footage download sites.

Jeremy Rawe
Career Academy Facilitator
Northwest ISD
Fort Worth, TX
817-215-0210
On Campus-50210

>>> "CYNTHIA STOKER" <CYNTHIA.STOKER at cfisd.net> 2/23/2009 1:59 PM >>>
Is there a location on the internet that you can go to in order to get
stock footage of certain events, places, or people?

Cindy Stoker
Fine Arts Department Chair
Video Technology/JVTV
Jersey Village High School