[STN-Affiliates] Need help

jcharette at fairhavenps.org jcharette at fairhavenps.org
Mon Feb 23 05:24:24 PST 2009

Hi,

We're struggling with a problem, actually 2, as we handle new
equipment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. We bought Tricaster Studio.  We haven't been able to get our DTE
FS-4 Pro HD to work (issue #2) so we have been saving to the Tricaster
Hard Drive.  We went to the utilities and downloaded required items in
order to see our productions.  When we send these avi's out to our
macs, they are unreadable.    We have the free basic Quicktime but
that's it.  We need to be able to edit and send on some of these
productions without having to use the Tricaster.  Can anybody give us
advice?

2.  DTE FS-4 Pro HD:  Does anyone else use this to record from
Tricaster?  Can you explain the settings we should use?

Thanks again for any help.

Jo-Anne Charette
Fairhaven High, Massachusetts