[STN-Affiliates] As long as we are venting...

Melissa Heeren heerenm at cat.pcsb.org
Wed Feb 18 08:17:59 PST 2009

My boss, thinking that it's just a matter of "video-ing" something, keeps asking my kids to do stuff. Anchors (who don't know how to edit, but they are the kids he recognizes) come in and ask to take out a camera to shoot something I have heard nothing about. They don't know who's going to edit it, what the requirements are, or anything. So I get to be the bad guy and say "No," until I have clarified with the boss what the heck he wants and when the heck he wants it.

AARGH.

Reality is that unless it's flat out impossible, I am going to do what I can to keep the boss happy. But SHEESH. ASK ME!!!