[STN-Affiliates] LAST CALL for AFFILIATE FOOTAGE for 2009 STN CONVENTION IN ORLANDO!

Salon, Ely J. jsalon at dadeschools.net
Sat Feb 14 05:34:06 PST 2009

If your school is attending the 2009 STN Convention in Orlando, Florida in March, we are requesting that you send in FOOTAGE of ANYor ALL of the FOLLOWING:
TV logo or Call Name logo     (preferably animation of logo, if you have one)
School marquees (steady long shot and slow zoom in shot)
Your high school building with your school name (steady long shot and slow zoom in shot)
Your anchors
Your crew
Random footage of your class having fun, but working with camera equipment or TV equipment. (Tight shots of smiling faces)
Bloopers of your on-air broadcast.
Class saying "We're going to Florida!" or "We're going to Orlando!"
If you're a Florida school, say - "Welcome to Florida!"

DETAILS:
Please put all footage on a mini-DV tape. No DVDs.
Label your mini-DV with your school name.
Only 5 minutes of footage will be viewed.
Give 5-10 seconds of lead space between each clip, if possible.
Attach a sheet of paper with the following information:
         School Name _________________
         TV name or CALL Name ______________
         City and State of School ______________
         Number of TVP students attending convention: ________
         E-mail address of TVP adviser: ____________

Mail to: Jay Salon, WPAW
c/o Miami Palmetto Senior High
7460 SW 118th Street
Miami, Florida 33156

POSTMARKED DEADLINE: FRIDAY, February 20, 2009

Footage will be used for convention purposes. We hope to return your mini-DV tape to you when you register at the hotel.

Send your footage in... and show your school's presence at the STN Convention in Orlando, Florida!! You don't want to be left out!

Jay Salon
AP Chemistry / Honors Chemistry
TV Production
Miami Palmetto Senior High