[STN-Affiliates] Convention 2009 Update

Nancy Held Loucas nancy at studenttelevision.com
Thu Feb 26 14:09:52 PST 2009

Here is your CONVENTION UPDATE FOR STN CONVENTION 2009:

1.  CONVENTION AWARDS.
Trophies will be awarded to the schools with certificates going to students.
This is a reversal from previous years due to increased costs.  Students
will be able to purchase additional trophies if they wish.

2.  SELL YOUR PROGRAM'S DVDS.
If you wish to sell DVDs of your program at the convention, please bring
them to the store when you arrive in Orlando.  Please include a sheet that
indicates how many DVDs you are bringing and the price (we suggest $5 or
$10).  Proceeds from your sales will be returned to your program.

3.  CONVENTION SAMPLER DVD.
This year we will be offering a DVD that includes the winners of the on-site
contests, Sweet 16 and Music Videos - all on one disc!  We will be taking
your orders at the convention and shipping the DVDs to you after the show.
For orders paid at convention by check or credit card, the cost will be $30.
Orders paid after the convention will be $45.  Shipping costs are included.

More details will be coming your way.

Nancy Held Loucas
Program Director
Student Television Network