[STN-Affiliates] Video Yearbook

Toutge, Mark mtoutge at farmington.k12.mn.us
Tue Feb 24 17:06:16 PST 2009

Hey Everyone,
        Getting ready for the convention in sunny Orlando, Florida in a few short weeks...freezing rain turning to snow here tonight in Minnesota.  My students and I are taking our first shot at producing a video yearbook this year to help raise money for fixing cameras, and hopefully buying one Apple Mac Pro.  (our district refuses the believe Apple exists)
        Does anyone out there have any good advice on how to organize a video yearbook DVD?  I have some ideas on the organization of it but if someone has truly produced these on a regular yearly basis, I'd love to hear some feedback on what to do and what to avoid.

Thanks!

Mark Toutge
Video/Radio & TV Broadcasting Teacher
Farmington High School