[STN-Affiliates] Life lesson anecdote

Irving, Ted Ted.Irving at fortbend.k12.tx.us
Tue Feb 24 11:18:30 PST 2009

Can anyone share samples of news package scripts? I am collecting the
various format styles. I have some from our local market, but I would
like to get more from other markets.

Ted A. Irving, M.A.
281-634-5362
www.hightowermedia.tv
This electronic transmission and any documents or other writings sent
with it are confidential information which is intended only for the
named recipient and which may be legally privileged. If you receive this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
telephone call to 281-634-6887 for instructions on its destruction or
return. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments
by anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.