[STN-Affiliates] 2 Universal tickets for sale

Curtis Maberry cmaberry at pagosa.k12.co.us
Thu Feb 19 12:02:46 PST 2009

Unfortunately, my students and I cannot travel to Orlando. Wish we could;
I know we'll be missing a great opportunity. However, I DO have two unused
Universal Orlando tickets which are good for SEVEN DAYS once they are
first used (initialized upon entry). A one-day ticket is $75.00. You can
have both of these for $100.00. Write me off list. I guess the first to
confirm can purchase the tickets.

You will all LOVE the convention. I am jealous. Maybe next year.

Curtis Maberry
English Department
PHTV Video Production
Pagosa Springs High School