[STN-Affiliates] question regarding a senioritis story

Culver, Ryan Ryan.Culver at fortbend.k12.tx.us
Tue Feb 17 05:46:15 PST 2009

I have some broadcast I students working on a story like this right now
- they are making it like a documentary. They follow around a senior
with their camera and get video of the senior listening to music,
walking the halls, dancing for no reason, etc. Their plan is to narrate
it similar to one of those shows on animal planet.

Ryan Culver

TMHS - Broadcasting and Photojournalism

281-634-6774

http://www1.schooltube.com/Organization/OrganizationHome.aspx?oid=202568