[STN-Affiliates] iDVD Question

JEREMY BRANDT jbrandt at nhvweb.net
Mon Feb 16 14:15:17 PST 2009

Download this program: MPEG Streamclip here (it's free and there's a Mac or PC version):
http://www.squared5.com/

This program will rip files from a dvd and convert them into an editable format (as well as all kinds of other conversions).  Let me know if you want explicit directions for using it...it's actually pretty painless and simple.  We use it all the time.

Jeremy Brandt
VHSTV
Voorhees HS
Glen Gardner, NJ