[STN-Affiliates] Too many e-mails

Dave Howard dhoward92 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 09:56:43 PST 2009

Thanks Raymond!    I was thinking the same thing.  I have used so much info from this group!   Thanks to all!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2009, at 12:36 PM, "Raymond Wishart" <wishard at bay.k12.fl.us> wrote:

STN membership - $40.00
Sharing great information and tips among fellow professionals via STN list-serve- $0.00
Sharing great ideas and concerns with fellow professionals- $0.00
Improving my program for the benefit of studens through STN- $??, but worth every penny!
Hitting the delete key for e-mails of no interest to me- $0.00
Reading insulting e-mails from people that can't even use a spell checker- PRICELESS!

Have a great Monday fellow STN'ers!
Ray

>>> "Abdou, Samy - El Toro High School" <Samy.Abdou at svusd.org> 2/16/2009 11:15 AM >>>
I have requested several times that you should remove me from your MASS eMAIL list, I have no interest in your student television NONSENCE.  This is not a Chat or or
a group conference medium.  Please forward this request to your WEB MASTER.

Thank you so much for your understanding,

Samy Abdou, El Toro High School

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.